Free-roaming Big 5 in a unique Cape Floral Setting. A once in a lifetime experience!
Explore the beauty and mystery of nature in the early mornings and late afternoons.
Game drives are conducted for open-game viewers by Gondwana’s expert field guides. They share their knowledge and passion for our beautiful reserve and reveal its beauty and its secrets. Offering you unique, memorable experiences with nature that you will never forget.
Game drive departure times change seasonally to accommodate best game viewing times.
Game Drives are included in your stay on all of Gondwana’s packages.
- Families are accommodated into Private Villas (Kwena Lodge Villas or Lehele lodge Villas) for their comfort and convenience. Cots and highchairs are available on request.
- Children under the age of 6 stay free when sharing with 2 full paying adults. Children under the age of 12 stay for 50% of the adult rate.
- For safety reasons, children under the age of 2 years are not permitted on game drives.
- Children under the age of 6 are not permitted on game drives with other guests. We try to accommodate young families with children under 6 together on game drives subject to availability.
- Gondwana offers private game vehicles (R8 000.00 per 3-hour game drive) subject to availability.
- Children’s menus are available at all times. Please advise us should your children have any specific dietary requests.
- Baby-sitting can be arranged in the Villas during meal times or game drives times @ R150 per hour.
- The Junior Ranger Programme is available for children staying at an additional R350.00 per child per activity.
What to bring on Game Drive
We recommend that you bring;
- Something warm, jacket, beanie, gloves
- A Hat
- Your Camera