Free-roaming Big 5 in a unique Cape Floral Setting. A once in a lifetime experience!
Explore the beauty and mystery of nature in the early mornings and late afternoons.
Game Drives are conducted in open game viewers by Gondwana’s expert field guides. They share their knowledge and passion for our beautiful reserve and reveal its beauty and its secrets. Offering you unique memorable experiences with nature that you will never forget.
Game Drives are included in your stay on all of Gondwana’s packages. Each game drive includes a beverage and snack on drive and Afternoon Tea prior to evening Game drive.
Children on Safari
- Children under age of 6 not permitted on Game Drives, only on a private vehicle.
- Children under the age of 2 years old are not permitted on a Game Drive for their own safety.
- A private vehicle can be reserved at additional cost of R3500 per day, to facilitate children from 2 – 5.99 years of age on Game Drives, should the family require this. This option is only bookable 48 hours prior to arrival and is subject to availability.
- The Lodge Team will, upon check-in, endeavour to facilitate young family Game Drives at no additional charge for families with children aged 4 – 5.99 years of age.
What to bring on Game Drive
We recommend that you bring;
- Something warm, jacket, beanie, gloves
- A Hat
- Your Camera