7 Kwena villas situated adjacent to Kwena Lodge
Safari Getaway for Families and Friends
Kwena Lodge offers seven exclusive villas. Nestled adjacent to Kwena Lodge, each villa ensures absolute privacy and ample space for families and groups of friends. These three- and four-bedroom villas boast an open-plan design, seamlessly integrating a lounge, kitchen, and dining area. The highlight is the expansive wraparound deck, which provides breath-taking views of the valley and mountains.
- Villas are approximately 350m2 – to 460 m2 in size and ideal for families and groups
- Villa facilities include: Open plan, double-volume lounge, kitchen and dining area with thatch roof, fireplace and Smart TV
- Expansive deck with BBQ and magnificent valley and mountain views
- Bedrooms with king or twin beds, seating areas, fireplaces and private deck areas
- En-suite bathrooms with walk-in showers, deep baths, double sinks, cotton percale linen, bath towels and bathrobes, non-allergenic pillows, a hairdryer, a tea station. In-room safety-deposit box, electricity: AC 220V, free Wifi
- Twice-daily housekeeping with turn-downs
Kwena Villas Gallery
- Check in from 14:00pm and check out by 11:00am
- Min 2-night stay
- Full Board only, includes breakfast, lunch, dinner and two game drives daily.
- Please note that the package does not include beverages and additional activities.
- Gondwana’s Child-friendly Lodge – Lehele Lodge is currently closed and undergoing maintenance. Our families with children staying at Kwena Villas and Lehele Villas will be making use of Kwena Lodge facilities temporarily until Lehele Lodge reopens on May 1, 2024.
- Please note, from May 1, 2024, families with children under 12 will be accommodated in our Lehele villas and will make use of our child-friendly Lehele Lodge for their comfort and convenience.
- Starting from May 1, 2024, for any new reservations, the Kwena Villas will exclusively cater to children above the age of 12.
- We will naturally honour all existing bookings with under 12-year-olds at Kwena Villas.
- For new bookings with children under 12 years old, we kindly recommend you book your family safari stay at Gondwana’s child-friendly Lehele villas.
- For updates regarding our children’s policy effective May 1, 2024, please click here.
“Gondwana was the highlight of our trip to South Africa. We stayed in one of the villas which was spacious and had amazing views. The staff were all amazing and couldn’t be more welcoming and helpful. We hadn’t been expecting the food to be so amazing so that was a great surprise. Clorea was our guide for the game drives and she was great, had loads of information about all the animals and the reserve itself. She always had blankets and hot water bottles ready for us for the morning drives that were chilly.”
~ Kwena Lodge Guest