7 Remotely Situated Lehele Villas
Remote Safari Getaway for Families and Friends
Gondwana’s Lehele Lodge Villas offer all the comforts of home, ideal for families and groups of friends. Children ages 3 and older are welcome. The villas are remotely located with total privacy to enjoy the beautiful Cape environment and passing wildlife. The spacious three- and four-bedroom ensuite villas feature double-volume lounge and dining areas with wood-burning fireplaces, all opening onto a wraparound deck with magnificent valley and mountain views.
Full Board Guests self-drive to the Lodge for breakfast, lunch, and game drives on roads suitable for 2×4 vehicles. As of the stay date 20 March 2024 children (3-12 years) staying at our child-friendly Lehele Lodge are welcome to join Game Drives (due to the safety and free roaming predators NO CHILDREN UNDER 3 years is allowed on game drives. (*refer to child policy below). The Lehele Villas are located about 2-10.5km from Lodge with a 15-30 minute driving time along a scenic drive through Gondwana’s Big5 Reserve. Transfers to and from the Lodge are bookable at reception and charged at R200 per person per way.
- Please note families with children 3 > 12 years of age are accommodated in our Lehele villas for their comfort and convenience.
- Children under the age of 3 years stay for free but cannot go on game drives, alternatively, we can offer babysitting services or a pre-booked bokkie drive (non-predator sightings) of which one adult must accompany them.
- As of May 1, 2024 children age 0>3 stay for free (cannot join game drives), children age 3>6 stay for 30% of adult rate (game drives included), and children age 6 > 12 stay for 50% of adult rate (game drives included)
- Children ages > 12 are regarded as adults and will pay 100% of adult rates.
Lehele Villas Gallery
- Villas are approximately 350m2 – to 460 m2 in size and ideal for families and groups
- Villa facilities include: Open plan, double-volume lounge, kitchen and dining area with thatch roof, fireplace and TV.
- Expansive deck with BBQ and magnificent valley and mountain views.
- Bedrooms with king or twin beds, seating areas, fireplaces and private deck areas.
- En-suite bathrooms with walk-in showers, deep baths, double sinks, cotton percale linen, bath towels and bathrobes, non-allergenic pillows, a hairdryer, a tea station. In-room safety-deposit box, electricity: AC 220V, free WiFi
- Twice-daily housekeeping with turn-downs
- Check in from 14:00pm and check out by 11:00am
- Min 2-night stay
- Full Board only, includes breakfast, lunch, dinner and two game drives daily.
- Please note that the package does not include beverages and additional activities.
- Children 3 years and older welcome.
- Lehele Lodge which services Lehele Villas is currently closed and undergoing maintenance. Lehele Lodge will re-open on May 1, 2024.
- Our families with children staying at Lehele Villas will be making use of Kwena Lodge facilities temporarily until Lehele Lodge reopens on May 1, 2024.
- Until May 1, 2024, Guests self drive from Kwena Lodge to their Lehele Villa and back for meals, game drives and activities.
- The Lehele Villas are located about 10.5km from Kwena Lodge with a 15-30 minute driving time along a scenic drive through Gondwana’s Big5 Reserve. Transfers to and from Kwena Lodge are bookable at reception and charged at R200 per person per way.
- From May 1, 2024, Lehele Lodge will re-open and guests will once again self drive from Lehele Lodge to their Lehele Villa and back for meals, game drives and activities.
“Game Drives were just marvellous, Service and Dinner were great, overall experience outstanding, Bush Villa was 15 mins Drive to Restaurant and Reception through the game reserve which we did not mind but enjoyed. Not often you drive Home from dinner past a herd of elephants.”
~ Lehele Villa Guest