14 privately situated and spacious bedroom suites
Romantic Safari Getaway For Two
Kwena Lodge provides an exclusive experience with 14 well-appointed, privately situated bedroom suites. The Kwena Suites dome-shaped thatched structures, draw inspiration from the nomadic dwellings constructed by the San tribes millennia ago. Each suite boasts a comfortable lounge area featuring a wood-burning fireplace. The spacious bathrooms include a deep indulgent bath with a picturesque window, double basins, rain shower, and a separate toilet. Unwind under the outdoor shaded deck area of your suite enjoying breath-taking views of two waterholes and a mountainous landscape. The romantic double pool lounger is an ideal spot to immerse yourself in the surrounding beauty of the Cape landscape.
- King or Twin Beds (13 of the Kwena Suites can be split into twin beds),
- Suites are 75m2, open plan, double volume with thatch roof and mountain views;
- Cotton percale linen, bath towels and bathrobes, non-allergenic pillows, a hairdryer, a tea station, and a bar fridge.
- In-room safety-deposit box, electricity: AC 220V, free WIFI
- Large bathroom with rain shower, deep bath with picture window, double basins and separate toilet room
- Indoor seating area by fireplace, separate dressing area, and private covered patio with double lounger
- Twice-daily housekeeping with turn-downs
Kwena Suites Gallery
- Check in from 14:00pm and check out by 11:00am.
- Min 2-night stay.
- Full Board package only, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and two game drives daily.
- Please note that the package does not include beverages and additional activities.
- No Children under 12 years of age
- Please note that families with children under 12 are accommodated in our Lehele Villas for their comfort and convenience.
- For updates regarding our children’s policy effective May 1, 2024, please click here.
- Gondwana’s Child-friendly Lodge – Lehele Lodge is currently closed and undergoing maintenance. Families with children will be making use of Kwena Lodge facilities temporarily until Lehele Lodge reopens on May 1, 2024.
“Nothing to improve! The experience at Gondwana exceeded our expectations! The accommodation was stunning as well as the pool area and the beautiful restaurant area. The staff was extremely welcoming and friendly, in a way I have not experienced often! However still very authentic and not exaggerated in any way. Our Ranger Heinrich was top of the top! We were really lucky to be on his tour and are amazed by his never-ending knowledge! The safari was beautiful, not only were we extremely lucky with our sightings, especially the different types of nature, the sunset or sunrise, the sound of the birds, the stars at night, the tranquillity- the whole experience was beyond magic!!”
~ Kwena Lodge Guest