Team Building / Corporate Safari Experience
A one of a kind conservation tourism experience.
Nothing beats bonding in nature, surrounded by beauty and unique wild experiences.
A private dedicated team of expert field guides, a chef and housekeeper look after the group of 15 for an incredibly educational, exclusive and exciting team building experience.
Team Building / Corporate Safari Experiences
Gondwana provides the ultimate boutique corporate getaway in an awe-inspiring wilderness teaming with game. The 11 000 hectare Big five game reserve is accessibly located on the Garden Route only 4 hours drive from Cape Town or 45 minutes from George airport. Enjoy 2 exhilarating game drives daily, three gourmet meals a day, and accommodation in spacious and luxurious bush villas ideal for groups or Kwena Lodge suites.
Custom itineraries can be developed including team building safari scavenger hunts, participation in the wildlife veterinary work, mountain bike tours or group conservation projects as well as fun bush sundowners and boma breakfasts. Gondwana Game Reserve delivers an authentic safari destination accessibly, making it easy for your group (guests, staff) to attend whether by car (4 hours from Cape Town) or plane (45 minutes from George Airport). Luxury safari accommodation is provided in Kwena Lodge suites ideal for couples or individuals as well as Bush Villas with three and four en-suite bedrooms ideal for group accommodation. Gondwana also offers remote off the grid luxury tented camp facilities with a private staff team including chef, field guide and housekeeper. The camps sleep up to 10 individuals and are the ultimate locations for a management team or small incentive group to recharge their human batteries.
Numerous activities for corporate team building events are on offer including:
- Game Drives in open Land Rovers with expert field guides
- Mountain biking in the protected walking area or under escort in Big 5 country!
- Guided Fynbos Walks with resident botanist
- Safari Team scavenger hunts or safari rallies – the ultimate team building experience!
- Wildlife veterinary work
- Conservation projects to give back and help the Gondwana’s conservation efforts including eradicating alien invasive tree species
- Africology spa treatments
- Wine tasting
- Junior Ranger Experience for families
The Garden Route hosts many nearby attractions including:
- Golf at Pinnacle Point (20 minutes from the reserve) or Mossel Bay golf course, Fancourt and Oubaai in George (45 minutes)
- Deep sea fishing, shark cage diving and sunset cruises from Mossel Bay Harbour (30 minutes from the reserve)
- The charming coastal towns of Mossel Bay and Knysna, as well as their swimming and surfing beaches, offer a range of activities for corporate events.
Corporate & Private Function Venue
Overnight incentive or conferencing packages can be customized to suit your team event. Custom overnight itineraries can be developed including conferencing, private events, team building activities, conservation projects as well as fun bush sundowners and boma breakfasts.
Lehele Lodge offers an elegant and contemporary bush lodge venue with panoramic views of the magnificent 11 000 hectare Big Five Game Reserve.
Lehele Lodge can be utilized for conferencing as part of an overnight itinerary, including all your meals and daily game drives. Custom itineraries and private dining can be arranged. 400m2 thatched, double volume lodge with lounge, bar library, and dining room that can be closed off with black out curtains. Wifi, flat screen TV and DSTV available.
5 meter wooden table seats 18 delegates
The entire north side of the lodge has stack away doors leading onto expansive decks with an infinity pool area, outdoor dining and boma. Back of house facilities: offices and kitchen.
- For conferencing, all standard equipment and meals will be provided as part of the conferencing package:
- Tea and coffee throughout the conference, mid morning snack, lunch platters, afternoon tea
- Equipment: Data projector and screen, 54” flat screen TV, Hi def sound system including microphone, uncapped Wifi, notepad and pen
- Break away areas and office support available
Contact us today to find out how we make corporate functions memorable and easy to plan.