Team Building / Corporate Safari Experience
A one of a kind conservation tourism experience.
Nothing beats bonding in nature, surrounded by beauty and unique wild experiences.
A private, dedicated team of expert field guides, a chef, and a housekeeper look after the group of 15 for an incredibly educational, exclusive, and exciting team-building experience.
Team Building /
Corporate Safari Experiences
Gondwana provides the ultimate boutique corporate getaway in an awe-inspiring wilderness teaming with game. The 11 000-hectare Big Five Game Reserve is accessibly located on the Garden Route only 4 hours drive from Cape Town or 45 minutes from George Airport. Enjoy 2 exhilarating game drives daily, three gourmet meals a day, and accommodation in spacious and luxurious bush villas ideal for groups or Kwena Lodge suites.
Custom itineraries can be developed, including team-building safari scavenger hunts, participation in wildlife veterinary work, mountain bike tours, or group conservation projects, as well as fun bush sundowners and boma breakfasts. Gondwana Game Reserve delivers an authentic safari destination accessibly, making it easy for your group (guests, staff) to attend whether by car (4 hours from Cape Town) or plane (45 minutes from George Airport). Luxury safari accommodation is provided in Kwena Lodge suites ideal for couples or individuals, as well as Bush Villas with three and four en-suite bedrooms ideal for group accommodation. Gondwana also offers remote, off-the-grid luxury tented camp facilities with a private staff team including a chef, field guide, and housekeeper. The camps sleep up to 10 individuals and are the ultimate locations for a management team or small incentive group to recharge their human batteries.
Numerous activities for corporate team-building events are on offer, including:
- Game Drives in open Land Rovers with expert field guides
- Fynbos walking experience
- Safari team scavenger hunts or safari rallies are the ultimate team-building experience!
- Wildlife veterinary work
- Conservation projects to give back and help Gondwana’s conservation efforts, including eradicating alien invasive tree species
- Spa treatments
- Wine tasting
- Junior Ranger Experience for families
The Garden Route hosts many nearby attractions, including:
- Golf at Pinnacle Point (20 minutes from the reserve) or Mossel Bay golf course, Fancourt and Oubaai in George (45 minutes)
- Deep-sea fishing, shark cage diving and sunset cruises from Mossel Bay Harbour (30 minutes from the reserve)
- The charming coastal towns of Mossel Bay and Knysna, as well as their swimming and surfing beaches, offer a range of activities for corporate events.
Corporate and Private Function Venue
Overnight incentive or conferencing packages can be customized to suit your team event. Custom overnight itineraries can be developed, including conferencing, private events, team-building activities, conservation projects, and fun bush sundowners and boma breakfasts.
Lehele Lodge offers an elegant and contemporary bush lodge venue with panoramic views of the magnificent 11,000-hectare Big Five Game Reserve.
Lehele Lodge can be utilized for conferencing as part of an overnight itinerary, including all your meals and daily game drives. Custom itineraries and private dining can be arranged. 400 m2 thatched, double-volume lodge with lounge, bar library, and dining room that can be closed off with black-out curtains. WiFi, a flat-screen TV, and DSTV is available.
5-meter wooden table seats 18 delegates
The entire north side of the lodge has stack-away doors leading onto expansive decks with an infinity pool area, outdoor dining, and a boma. Back-of-house facilities: offices and kitchen
- For conferencing, all standard equipment and meals will be provided as part of the conferencing package.
- Tea and coffee throughout the conference, mid-morning snacks, lunch platters, and afternoon tea
- Equipment: Data projector and screen, 54” flat-screen TV, hi-def sound system including microphone, uncapped WiFi, notepad and pen
- Break away areas and office support are available
Contact us today to find out how we make corporate functions memorable and easy to plan.