5 Residential Areas Within the 11 000 hectare
(26 000 acre) Private Game Reserve.
Gondwana is one of the lowest density developments in South Africa
Each home site or plot is surrounded by ample undeveloped land allowing for spectacular views of wildlife, nature and the Outeniqua Mountains.
THERE ARE 5 RESIDENTIAL AREAS WITHIN THE RESERVE LOCATED SEVERAL KILOMETRES APART
- Each housing area (at least 300 hectares) is fenced for safety and freedom of movement and inhabited with plains game within the 11 000 hectare (27000 acre) reserve.
- Fynbos camp adjacent to the tourism lodge is unfenced
- Red Rocks Valley and Milkwood Valley are located within the 1000 hectare fenced endangered species walking area, which allows for the most freedom of movement from your doorstep.
- Each home site or plot is surrounded by ample undeveloped land allowing for spectacular views of wildlife, nature and the Outeniqua Mountains.
- Each North facing home site is situated within a 1 hectare (2.5 acre) exclusive use area
- Each home site is placed discretely into the landscape for minimal visual impact to the surrounding
- Gondwana is one of the lowest density developments in South Africa – its development density is less .027% of the total land.
Contact us for more information on our game reserve properties for sale.
The vastness of the game reserve, coupled with the area’s excellent climate and terrain, make the land well suited to multiple species of game, more than many of the reserves in the drier areas of Southern Africa. This makes game viewing exciting and plentiful and the scenery especially beautiful and picturesque in its uniqueness. This incredible combination of fynbos and grass plains draws unique birdlife as well as mammals. An abundance of Protea and other wildflowers provide year-round enjoyment with spectacular colour and scent display. The Outeniqua and Langeberg mountain Ranges overlook the reserve from the north, east and west, providing spectacular settings for wildlife and flora photography as well as breath taking sunset views