Become custodian of your own portion of paradise.
Living in harmony with nature, reconnected and in balance.
Live in the greater reserve amongst the Big 5 or in Gondwana’s 1000 hectare or 2400 acre protected endangered species are area.
Plot Ownership Details
- Free hold title ownership of property
- All home sites are serviced with 2×4 road access, Eskom electricity, potable water and telephone/internet supply
- ROI potential through participation in the successful reserve rental pool managed by the hotel management/Developer.
- Secure Environment: 2.4 meter electric perimeter game fencing with 24 hour manned security at entrance and exit gate
- Monthly levy (2020: R3 805) maintains reserve and covers all household services except direct electrical costs metered in house.
- Refuse collection from each housing area provided and potable water supplied as part of levy.
Contact us for more information on Western Cape game lodges for sale at Gondwana Private Game Reserve.
Amenities & Services
- Owners have exclusive traversing rights and full access to the reserve. This unfettered vehicle access in a private game reserve is a rare owner privilege.
- Home owners attend a game viewing information course to learn how to approach big game in a vehicle and learn sighting and radio protocols and 4×4 driving skills.
- Extensive 4×4 game drive routes and 2×4 access roads
- 1000 hectare or 2400 acre protected endangered species are area with demarcated trail network for mountain biking and hiking. Fynbos walks, birding, fishing, picnics sites and viewing hides also available.
- Expert Field Guides and Game Viewers – Guided walking, driving, Fynbos & birding safaris
- Housekeeping and Maintenance services available
- The reserve is easily accessible through George Domestic Airport, a 45-minute drive from the reserve (transfers can be arranged) with daily flights from Johannesburg and Cape Town International airports.
- 6 Large Title Deeds (200-500 hectares) have been made available for purchasers who wish to have a greater land ownership area and a larger house footprint. These are in the Conservancy area of Gondwana.