Architectural Style Of The Gondwana Homes Is Natural & African
Spectacular views of wildlife, nature and the Outeniqua Mountains.
The homes are built with Safari type living in mind, with large decks and folding windowed doors for a spacious indoor-outdoor living.
The architectural style of the homes is natural and African with thatched roofs and modern elements. The homes are built with Safari type living in mind, with large decks and folding windowed doors for a spacious indoor-outdoor living. Each North facing homesite is surrounded by ample undeveloped land allowing for spectacular views of wildlife, nature and the Outeniqua Mountains.
Contact us for more information on this unique Garden Route housing estate.
- The home sites are situated within a 1 hectare (2.5 acre) exclusive use area and placed discretely into the landscape for minimal visual impact to the surroundings.
- Open plan living design with double volume, open thatch lounge and dining area anchored by fireplace
- Floor to ceiling folding and sliding glass doors and windows to create open and airy space
- Expansive outdoor wooden decks with covered outdoor lounge areas and built-in barbeque and firepit areas
- Gondwana’s interior style is modern, organic, African and naturally luxurious.