Free-roaming Big 5 in a unique Cape Floral Setting. A once in a lifetime experience!
Game Drives are included in all Gondwana Full Board packages.
Embark on captivating game drives in open game viewers, led by Gondwana’s skilled field guides dedicated to providing you with an immersive experience. These expert guides not only share their profound knowledge and passion for our magnificent reserve but also unveil its hidden treasures, offering you unforgettable encounters with nature. Departure times for game drives are adjusted seasonally, ensuring optimal opportunities for witnessing the diverse wildlife in its natural habitat.
Indulge in the thrill of game drives, seamlessly integrated into your stay with our full board packages, promising exclusive and enduring connections with the extraordinary beauty of the reserve.
Book A Private Game Drive
R 8000 for a private 3-hour Game Drive
Enhance your adventure by booking a private vehicle 48 hours in advance, subject to availability. Seize the opportunity to customize your safari experience and create lasting memories in the heart of the wilderness.
** This exclusive experience can only be booked only 48 hours before arrival and is subject to availability.
Game Drive Gallery
- For safety reasons, children under the age of 2 years are not permitted on game drives.
- Children under the age of 6 are not permitted on game drives with other guests. We try to accommodate young families with children under 6 together on game drives subject to availability.
- Gondwana offers private game vehicles (R8 000.00 per 3-hour game drive) subject to availability. The availability of private vehicles can only be confirmed 48hours prior to your arrival.
- Click here for updates regarding our children’s policy effective May 1, 2024.
What to bring on Game Drive
- Something warm, jacket, beanie, gloves
- A Hat
- Your Camera
“The safari was beautiful, not only were we extremely lucky with our sightings, especially the different types of nature, the sunset or sunrise, the sound of the birds, the stars at night, the tranquillity – the whole experience was beyond magic!!”
~ Gondwana Guest